Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Loving You

when I got hurt maybe just one thing I can do, CRY
Cry about something that did not need me crying
now he's not mine anymore,
but honestly this heart could not lie, I really do not want to stay away from you
although probably often times you made me hurt and cry

much think this would never ilank until whenever
how stupid of me now
I try to hold everything, deraian tears, lupakanmu and all our memories

but ....
I will never be, the more resistant Senakin my chest pain and shortness of this I guess
the more I try lupakanmu, the stronger you are in my memory
because there's nothing to like you


god, if the tears that had fallen was a time will change
transformed into kebahgiaan
please help me get through all this myself


No comments:

Post a Comment