Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jang Woo Hyuk almost teared up when he saw Lee Soo Man


On June 15th, Jang Woo Hyuk guested on MBC’s “Radio Star” and attracted a lot of interest when he started talking about his relationship with SM Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man.

The former H.O.T. member revealed that while he is currently not in contact with Lee Soo Man, he remains grateful to him for a lot of things.

Jang Woo Hyuk didn’t part with the agency on good terms due to issues with his contract, but he stated, “I think of Lee Soo Man as my roots.”

He continued, “Lee Soo Man was able to help me reach a certain point in my career, which allowed me to become who I am today. A couple years ago, we happened to run into each other, and when I saw him I almost teared up. I’m not sure why, but I think it was because I am very much indebted to him”.

However, he caused others to laugh when he remarked, “But I don’t have much to be thankful to him for at the present time.”

source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment