Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shindong’s sister charms with her bubbly personality on “Strong Heart”

Earlier this week, we reported that Shindong’s younger sister would make an appearance on “Strong Heart“.

The Super Junior member finally introduced his younger sister to the public on the June 14th episode of “Strong Heart”. Ahn Da Young is a first year student in middle school, and she’s been using her mother’s maiden name after their parents divorced.

Shindong revealed,

“When my younger sister was in elementary school, she studied so well that she received all 100%s. Before she got all 100%s, I promised to buy her a computer if she got all 100%s. One day, I got a call from my mom saying that Da Young got all 100%s… so I bought her a computer.

After about a month, mom called back and said that she didn’t actually get all 100%s, that she actually got about 1 or 2 wrong.”

He continued,

“One day I got a call and my sister said things she usually doesn’t say, like, ‘Oppa, I miss you. I love you’. When I asked why she was saying these things, she said B2ST was having a concert. My younger sister is a B2ST fan. Because I got tickets for her friends as well, I became a popular star.“

Later, Da Young was asked, “What do you think of Leeteuk oppa?” She shouted, “He’s good-looking!” Unfortunately, Leeteuk’s glee was short-lived when she continued, “But I like B2ST more.”

Kang Ho Dong asked, “Who do you like most out of the guest stars Yunho, Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Seung Gi, and Junho?“. Without hesitation she responded, “I like B2ST the most,” shocking all the stars with her frank answer, and causing the audience to howl with laughter.




source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment