Monday, June 6, 2011

Why is Rain thinking about changing his signature?


Singer Rain is considering changing his signature due to an embarrassing situation he recently endured.

On June 5th, the star wrote, “I went to eat at a restaurant and the owner lady asked me for an autograph. Right after I signed it for her, she told me, ‘Why are you scribbling? Don’t fool around and do it for real.’ I think, for the first time in 10 years, I should change my autograph so that it’s recognizable…


Which one do you like? ^^”

In the two pictures he posted, he’s written ‘Bi’ and ‘Rain’ in a plain and simple style that could be easily recognized by anyone.

Fans commented, “I burst out into laughter!”, “Just use whatever you feel like using at that moment”, and “Even his simple autographs are so lovely.”


source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment