Monday, November 15, 2010

aanchal kumar model

Supermodel Aanchal Kumar’s name has been synonymous with sensuality on the ramp and our girl is keeping Bollywood producers waiting, for she does not want to be bound by contracts for now with the amount of work she is getting by the day. The reigning queen of the ramp is having fun at what she is doing, Aanchal says that for her Chandigarh is home and has given her the persona that was able to exude confidence when show biz happened to her after ABCL. The city reflects itself in her composure. "My upbringing in the serene, peaceful and beautiful city has made me stand in good stead when it comes to the fast, populated and pollution-ridden Mumbai," she says and adds: "The kind of individual attention we got in school and the way my teachers forced a shy bird like me to act in plays, take up dancing and all sorts of extra curricular activities, made me open up quicker and gave me the confidence to do my kind of work. Of late the city has really come alive to show biz."
aanchal kumar
aanchal kumar
aanchal kumar
aanchal kumar
aanchal kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment