Friday, May 27, 2011

Yoon Eun Hye & Kang Ji Hwan attend SBS’s “Lie to Me” press conference

On May 27th, the cast of SBS’s “Lie to Me” got together to attend the drama’s press conference at Ilsan, Kyungki-do.

Lead actor Kang Ji Hwan shared a little info about some of the scenes in the drama, such as a ‘cola kiss’. He explained, “The script writer isn’t married, but I think she likes kiss scenes. Yoon Eun Hye and I promised each other that we’d try our best before beginning the kiss scene. The first time we did it, we were surprised to see how sexual it looked when we were monitoring it.”



He continued, “The second kiss scene is a new one that I don’t think has been tried before. It’s been nicknamed the ‘cola kiss’. The kiss scene for the sixth episode took place in the early morning, and I remember using a whole bottle of mouthwash without even eating breakfast.”

Speaking on his teamwork with Yoon Eun Hye, he revealed, “We work very well together. A lot of the aspects in a romantic comedy will really begin to liven up towards the middle of the drama, so please look forward to it.”


Yoon Eun Hye also talked about her marriage plans by stating, “I don’t think age matters in marriage. I’ve wanted to get married since I was 22 years old. Ever since I was little, my father always told me that 21 was gold, 22 was silver, and 23 was bronze. I debuted at a young age, so I always have a fantasy of going on all the dates I want after getting married.”

Focusing on her character, she explained, “Ah Jung is a woman who is wounded by having her first love stolen by ‘Soran’. The lies she makes grow bigger and bigger until it eventually leads to her marriage.”




source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment