Thursday, June 16, 2011

TVXQ’s Yunho & Kim Hyun Joong reveal embarrassing stories on SBS’s “Strong Heart”


On June 14th, TVXQ’s Yunho and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and shared embarrassing moments they experienced during an important event.

Yunho began, “I was filming a cola CF and had to drink 23 bottles. I had no choice but to do it in order to film a good scene. After the filming, I went to meet with the advertisers, who all happened to be women. I was going to greet them with a cool, low voice, but I ended up burping. I burped, ‘Thank youuuuuuuu~.’”


Kim Hyun Joong went a step further by revealing an even more embarrassing story involving a plastic bottle. He explained, “I had to go to the bathroom really bad while filming ‘School of Rock.’ I missed the chance to go to the bathroom so I reached a point where I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.”

He continued, “I noticed that there was a bathroom right next to the entrance so I decided to run in before the female students came in. Unfortunately, there was a large crowd of them coming in and I realized that I’d be crushed to death if I went in. I did a U-turn and returned to the auditorium’s waiting room.”

To the amusement of others, he revealed, “I found an old plastic bottle behind the stage, so I cut a part of it with scissors and… I’ll be taking what happened next to my grave.” He added, “I threw the plastic bottle out the window after I used it.”


source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment