Saturday, June 11, 2011

Actor Kim Hye Sung to enlist in the army next week


On June 11th, Namoo Actors announced that actor Kim Hye Sung (23) would be enlisting in the army.

Kim Hye Sung will be enlisting as an active duty soldier on June 14th, and will be receiving his training in the Uijeongbu 306 Unit before beginning his 21 months of service.

Kim Hye Sung left a message for his fans, stating, “I’d like to thank everyone, and I promise to stay healthy and come back as a new person. I’m so sorry that I’ll be leaving you for a bit, but I promise to return as a better man. I will not disappoint anyone and will always do my best. I love you all.”


Kim Hye Sung debuted in 2005 with the movie “Jenny, Juno” and went on to star in the hit sitcom, “Unstoppable High Kick”. He’s also worked in the historical drama, “The World of Wind”, as well as movies like “Into the Fire” and “Glove“.

source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment